Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring/Summer Haul

Hey Guys,

Don't you just love summer time? The fresh cut grass, pretty blooming flowers, warm weather, and of course spring clothing!!

Since I've been limited as to how long I can shop, I have been ordering clothes online. I just love receiving presents to myself in the mail!

**all clothing was bought from March to present**

The first place I went shopping is Express!! I absolutely adore Express. This store is probably my favorite store to shop at now. I think the biggest reason I love shopping here is not only for the cute clothing but they also have amazing deals/coupons! Either something is buy 1 get 1 for 50% off or $50 off $100 or $75 off $150! So, please don't mind all the stuff I bought from here, I just love this store oh so much!





**bought the last 2 items and the coral rhinestone shirt a week ago when they had everything for 40% off!

I also got something from a online store called Shoemint. I heard that Steve Madden was the designer or maker of the shoes and Rachel Bilson was the model/designer for this site too. I think the shoes only costed me $25 because I got them on sale and 20% my first purchase.
The only downfall of the shoe is that I'm not a huge fan of the material and the strap. 

Another online shoe store I got a pair of shoes from is ShoeDazzle. This was my first purchase and haven't received them yet but I am so excited to get them! I have been searching for a pair of shoes that look just like the Valentino stud shoes and I have finally found them!! This site was great too because I got 25% off my first purchase and I got free shipping! The only downfall to this site is that I had to wait over 30 minutes on the phone to talk to someone because the site wouldn't take my credit card :( it was very annoying.

I also went to Von Maur a couple weeks ago and bought a pair of Steve Madden sandals. I have a credit card to this store, so I try and buy something whenever my balance goes to $0 because there is no interest. If you are all wondering what Von Maur is equivalent to, I would say Nordstrom's, Lord & Taylor, and Macy's. I think my next purchase will be these amazing Ray Ban sunglasses they have!

I went online and found a site called Tobi and found some super cute stuff on that site. I have noticed that this site always has a sale going on! Who can pass up a good sale!!?? Well, I would say Tobi is equivalent to Forever 21, H&M, or Charlotte Russe but I would say Tobi uses better material! Anyways, I was searching for a really cute maxi skirt I saw on The Bachelor and I found something kinda like it on this site. I actually found the skirt from that show at Express.
**has a long slit on the side, you can't really see it

Now, this one is a little out of my comfort zone but I just love what I got! I went on ebay, yes ebay, and bought some cute vintage high waisted jean shorts!! They are Levi's high waisted jean shorts in a black and medium wash! I also got some really cute cotton leopard shorts from a store on ebay! They are so cute! When I wear them I will have to take a picture of how I style them. 


My other big purchase was my new Mac Air laptop. I really needed a new laptop because my old computer was too heavy to lug around at school. Since I am going to grad school in the fall I was really looking for a lightweight computer! Let me say thatI absolutely LOVE my computer, it is so light weight, sleek, and turns on and off really quickly.

The last place I went was to Kohl's. I bought a couple shirts from here because they were not only cute but on sale! So, a little story about shopping here. I saw the cutest peplum shirts in a million colors, so I obviously had to gravitate toward the mint and black. I bought them in small(they looked bigger and I HATE trying on clothes) and went home. A week later I decide to try them on(this is were they story gets sad) they were too small in my chest area. I was so mad because not only did they not fit but when I went to take them back they only had a small selection of colors :( so I was forced to get white and dark turquoise. Moral of the story, try on clothes!!! I also bought their Candies shoes and they are beautiful, comfy, and CHEAP(on sale for $19.99)!!!!! The last couple of things I bought from here were boring "cheer" shorts in black, grey, and pink. I also bought some basic t-shirts in v-neck and crew neck. 
**the silver stuff you see is glitter. I Modge podged a shoe shelf with glitter and rhinestones :) 

I went to Dick's and bought Nike Pro spandex shorts. I actually am going to return them because they are just too short, they literally cup my butt! I am almost positive they have longer spandex shorts or biker shorts, so that is what I will be getting instead.

As you can see I have really been loving peplums and mint! What is your must have item for spring/summer? Do you like any of the items I got? Have you purchased any similar items?


No comments:

Post a Comment