Monday, April 29, 2013

DIY Bling Water Bottle

Hey guys,

I am so excited to show you this fun little DIY project I did a couple weeks ago! I actually found this on Pinterest and knew I had to do it!

Products:
E6000 glue
Water Bottle
Rhinestones (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby and had a 40% coupon from their website)

Steps:
1. Pick out the rhinestones you want to put on the water bottle (try and have an idea of the patter you want on the bottle).
2. Wash and dry water bottle
3. Glue rhinestones to bottle
4. Let it dry over night
5. Wash, wash, and wash the bottle some more. It really smelled from the glue :( but after I washed it and put it in the dishwasher, it stopped smelling!

I get sooooo many compliments on this water bottle! None of the rhinestones have fallen off because the glue I used is really durable(it has gone in the sauna, dishwasher, steam room, working out, etc)! The only downfall, which really isn't a downfall, is that it does not really fit into cup holders :( But I don't care, it is just too cute for words. You can never go wrong with a blinged out water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment