Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Patriotic Style

Hey guys,

With Memorial Day right around the corner, I decided this patriotic post is definitely needed!! I think if your are going to go with a "flag" outfit, you should only have one piece to represent that. My favorite shirt is the peace sign with the high waisted shorts! I think this outfit would go great with my American flag headband(the Sicily headband)!!

Here are some super cute outfit ideas....

Patriotic Style


Topshop stripe tee / Religion Clothing tie shirt, $79 / Project Social T / Te Amo blue tank, $16 / Levi's vintage denim shorts / Levi's distressed shorts / Levi's blue shorts / Pink & Pepper small heels / River Island zips shoes, $62 / Wallis flat heels / Tory Burch cross body shoulder bag / Steven by Steve Madden suede handbag / Canvas bag



Here are some out there celebrity outfits!





Visit my etsy page for this cute twisted turban American flag headband!!
Www.etsy.com/shop/sorellaaccessoriez





What are your go to outfits for Memorial Day/Fourth of July/labor day? Which outfit above is your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment