Sunday, April 28, 2013

Makeup Idols

Hey guys,

I am very excited about this post because I get a lot of my makeup looks and inspirations from my idols. I even love their style!



So, to explain what I really love about these gorgeous women are the nude lip with lip liner, long/thick eyelashes, glowy/tan skin, and cat/winged eyeliner. I also love the honey blonde hair that Jessie James and Cindy Crawford have!

Jessie James(singer)



Jessica Smith(makeup artist/stylist)



Sophia Loren & Bridget Bardot



Cindy Crawford & Raquel Welch




So, which one of these women do you guys like the most?? Would you or have you rocked any of these makeup ideas before?

3 comments:

  1. Good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance (stumbleupon).

    I have bookmarked it for later!

    Check out my page ... Nike Free Run 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

    my blog post :: ray ban glasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, I dont have any issues with compatibility! Unfortunetly, I am not the person to ask about fixing computer problems because I am so not a computer wiz!

    I am so happy you stumbled upon my blog! Hopefully you get some good tips and tricks!!

    ReplyDelete