Sunday, April 28, 2013

Makeup Haul

Hey guys,

So, while being away I have really added to my makeup collection. I have bought everything from drug store makeup to high end makeup. I have even gone out of my comfort zone and I bought some BB cream!!

Dior
-Lipstick: $32
- BB Cream: $58
Chanel, $34
MAC
- Lipstick: $15
- Eyeliner: $16/19.50
- Lip Liner: $15
NARS, $29
Urban Decay Naked1, $50
BH Cosmetics
- Blush: $10.95
- Blush(contour/blush): $14.95
- Eyeshadow, $10.95
NYX, $3.50
Maybelline, $6.49
Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer, $9.99(I had a coupon for $1 or $2 off)


I am absolutely in LOVE with all of my BH cosmetic makeup! The blush lasts all day and looks beautiful! I love all the different colors it came with!

I also bought the maybeline eyeshadow 24 tattoo in the pink(not pictured) and I LOVE it! It stays on all day(obviously) and the color is amazing! I will keep you all posted on the new colors I get soon because believe me I will buy more of them soon!!!!

Pretty much all my lipsticks are amazing! I am really into nude or pink lips right now! I wish I could branch out and get different colors but I'm not there yet. The only thing that I hate about wearing lipstick is the color never looks the same on my lips. Let me explain, I have pretty dark pink lips naturally so if I just slather lipstick on my lips without foundation, the lipstick doesn't look so hot. But I usually put foundation on my lips before applying lipstick. I also love lip liner! I have pretty nice lips but my top lip is thinner than my bottom lip. I also hate that I don't have a more severe cuspids bow :(

I LOVE my Dior BB cream!! It goes on smoothly and lasts forever(on my face and in general)! It really helps cover any imperfections I have(I had 2 degree burns on my nose and cheeks when I was younger, so when I tan they automatically get red and freckly). I have the Maybelline BB cream and ill say its nothing like my Dior BB cream but why would it be when the price difference is huuuuge!

My Nars albatross is amazing!! It really makes your cheeks pop!! I really only got it because of that picture of Kim Kardashian!

The MAC concealer is also amazing! It really brightens up my under eye but I also use it as a highlighter for my nose, forehead, and chin!

The Jergens natural glow moisturizer is my absolute favorite moisturizer! It doesn't have the gross smell, gives a good gradual tan, and keeps my very dry skin moisturizered all day! The only downfall of having this moisterizor is that I use my Olay face cleaner machine(the one that looks like the clarisonic) so the "tan" gets washed away when I use that(so it's not a downfall of the product but if my face wash routine :))

I have to tell you about a liquid eyeliner I had(not pictured) by maybeline called lash stelletto. It was horrible! It didn't glide on good, came off fast in flakes, and did not go on dark(I had to keep applying layers to get it look black). The eyeliner I do love is my MAC gel eyeliner and MAC liquid eyeliner.

So, tell me, do you guys have any new products you like? Have you guys tried the makeup I got? Do you guys like drug store makeup or high end makeup more??







No comments:

Post a Comment