Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm Backkkkkkk

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been away for so long, I have had so much happen in the last year that I will try and explain here.

For the past 5+ years I have had about 2 surgeries a year on my hips. My doctors literally had no idea what was wrong with me :( I finally am fixed (kinda) and will get back to this blog. I have had my last surgery on February 13 and now on my way to recovery!! I am still on crutches but oh well.

So a couple of other fun things that has happened to me:
I was accepted into Graduate School for Fall 2013 for my M.A in Forensic Psychology. I am going to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology and I am actually moving into Chicago in the next couple months!
I have been loving Instagram so please follow me on SorellaAccessoriez or TheStephanieDiMaggio.
My sister-in-law and brother are having another baby and I am going to be the god mother!! Im so thrilled about this! They found out they are having a (drum roll please) BOY!!! His name is going to be Dominick but most of us will call him Mimo (it is a nickname for Dominick(duh) in Italian).


So onto some fashion......As you can see I opened up an Etsy Shop called Sorella Accessoriez. Please check it out, I have worked really hard on them!! I will be selling all types of accessories but am starting off with headbands. Here are some pictures of the headbands I have made, I hope you guys like them!





 I have looked online and have priced other headbands like mine and I have made them a bit cheaper then other ones. I always think that if I can save even $0.50 I will do it!!








I will be taking more pictures when I can actually walk but I wanted to show you guys what I have been working on! Please let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment