Friday, March 23, 2012

Celebrity Look Alike

Hey dolls,
I am absolutly loving this gorgeous look worn by the amazing Kourtney Kardashian, it's a perfect look for spring or summer! I am most fond of the sleeveless blouse because its airy and light but I cant forget to mention how much I adore black jeans because they are the easiest look to dress up or down!

Do any of you ladies love or hate this look? What would you add to make this your look?


Hey fellas,

I am very excited to show you all one of my all time favorite looks for a guy to wear and luckily enough the amazingly goodlooking Shia Labeouf. If I could pick my favorite outfit for a guy it would be the sweater, button-up, tie, and converse look. I love how this outfit can be something a guy can wear on a date but can also wear going to the bar with his friends.


Shia


Do any of you love or hate this look? What would you change about this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment