Thursday, March 22, 2012

Trends...White Blazer

Hey dolls,
So, I was searching on the Internet to see what  my next "trend" would be and I found it, 5 ways to wear a white blazer. Now you all might still be afraid to wear white because our parents freaked us out about the "no white after labor day" but that has all changed and we can wear white whenever and where ever. For myself I really am not a fan of white but I am a fan of off-white so I know that when I go and look for a white blazer to wear for this spring and summer I will get a white that suits me more.



White Blazer & Dress

White Blazer & Leather Shorts
White Blazer
White Blazer & Jumpsuit
White Blazer
Slim fit blazer, $150 Oasis jumpsuits and romper, $130 Paris Hilton flat sandals, $67

White Blazer & Pastels
White Blazer


Which White Blazer pair do you all like the best and why?

8 comments:

  1. I love polyvore.com....great website! Your blog is lovely :) Im now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these outfits so much!!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white blazer paired with the floral dress! Maybe this is something I should seriously consider adding to my wardrobe! You have a great blog, I'd love for you to check out mine :)

    shelbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that floral dress is amazing!! dont forget to follow!

      Delete
  4. Wow, I love these collages! Great inspiration!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete