Saturday, March 24, 2012

What to Wear...on a Road Trip

Hey ladies,
It's  that time again to give you all another "Spring Break" look and this one in particular is one that a lot of people do, a road trip! I think on a road trip(I have been on a couple) the key is being comfortable because you are probably going to be couped up in the car for hours!
Here are some "road trip" movies/ TV show that can open your eyes about how a road trip is minus a celebrity in your car :)

Crossroads
 Road Trip
                                                                   The Simple Life
 
What would or have you all worn on a road trip? What did you wear on your road trip?

1 comment:

  1. Greetings I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow
    I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great work.
    Also visit my web site ; the best spinner

    ReplyDelete