Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wanted Wednesday


For Wanted Wednesday I have 3 items that I literally have been looking to buy for the last 4 months. I really hope I can add these items to my closet soon!

 


I love these amazing wedge booties so much! These pretty little things are by Steve Madden and they are $125 and I am assuming they would be on sale now because winter is almost over! I would love to buy these so I guess I am going to have to wish to the God's to get these soon!

These shoes are soooo amazing and these are the babies I have been looking for. Since it is Wanted Wednesday I can put this bad boys up here, since I don't want to spend $136 on these :(
Ohh and if any of you know where to get these shoes other than at Topshop please leave a comment below!

These are something I have been wanting for the longest time because I have extremely short eyelashes, eyelash extensions. I actually got false eyelashes put on by my sister-in-law's brothers salon (Anthony Valentino Salon and Day Spa in Park Ridge, IL.) by a professional and let me  tell you they were amazing and they stayed on for almost a week!! I would love to get the ones that stay on all the time, that you have to get fixed every month but I cant really afford that yet.

So do any of you have any of these items and what do you think of them? I would love to hear your guys reviews of the items!

2 comments:

  1. The second shoes are really beautiful! I like your make up:)

    Greats
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete