Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trends for Spring....pastel shades

Pastel Shades



Some of you may be scared of these colors because they are very "Easter" looking but I think picking one piece of clothing to be a pastel shade will make you really pop in the spring and will make your look become more romantic and girly. What girl doesn’t like looking girly and romantic!


For many designers like Carolina Herrera and Narciso Rodriquez at this year's New York Fashion week, Pastel shades were a big hit. Pastel shades are very romantic but personally I think they should be worn minimally because we do not want to look like a big Easter egg!

Would you guys wear pastel shades for the spring ? If so, what colors would you all pick: purple, pink, blue, gree, yellow, or orange? I think I would actually go with purple or green. If you guys have any pastel clothing let me know if you like them and where you got them, I love input from other bloggers and fellow fashionistas!


Notte by Marchesa long ball gown, $370
Topshop body con dress, $90
Long cocktail dress, $53
Tea dress, $43
Cotton cardigan, $76
H M jumper sweater, £15
Topshop, $72
Denim pants, $44

No comments:

Post a Comment