Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hair...curly braid

Hey ladies,

I am so excited for today's hair day!! My sister-in-law who is an amazing hair stylist did my hair the other night and I fell in love because I am very into braids right now. I am going to do a step by step on how to achieve this amazing hair style below.

1. Get all your items together; bobby pins(not pictured), hair spray, and curling iron (hot tools 1 inch). For the curling iron I would 100% recommend a professional curling iron because your hair will curl in seconds because of how hot it gets and it is just a better quality item.


2. Take hair by sections, hair spray each section of hair (small amount per curl), and curl each section by wrapping hair around the curing iron.

3. Curl your whole head of hair and spray hair spray all over when finished.
* I have very long and thick hair but it took probably tops 15 minutes (only because my sister uses a smaller amount of hair per curl).
4. Now braid a small section of hair on one side of your head to go around the back of your head to your other side.
*I have slight bangs and had to start the braid higher up.
*If you don't have bangs you wont have to worry about the braid starting higher.
5. Braid that section of hair until the whole piece is braided. secure the end of the braid behind the opposite ear with bobby pins.
*Make sure you the curl cover up the bobby pins. This part is a little tricky but mess with it alittle bit and you will get it.
*Pull the braid on both sides slightly to make it look bigger and messier (optional)

6. Here is the finished product!

 So amazing and so cute!

Do you guys like this hair style? Do you guys like braids? Let me know if you have any requests for a step by step hair tutorial and I will do what I can do do one.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! make sure to follow, I would really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. I have never seen this look before. I have curly hair and I am always looking for something unique to do with it. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete