Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wanted Wednesday

Hey Ladies,
Today's Wanted Wednesday is actually stuff that is on the less expensive side, yay! I was researching some items over the weekend and found some stuff that I have to get asap.

Toms Corset shoes (black & silver). These shoes are amazing because of the lace. They really can dress a simple jean and shirt look yet they are so comfortable, oh and did I mention only $58!!! I love TOMS and BOBS shoes not only because they are cute and comfortable but because they give back (With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One). I actually have the BOBS  by Sketchers but they are practically the same shoe just different brand/price.



B.H Cosmetics neutral palette. I am in love with B.H cosmetics eye shadows so much because they stay on and they have like a million colors, well more like 120 or 88. The neutral palette is a whopping $24.95 for 88 colors and $18.95 for the 28 colors! How amazing is that!

Do you guys have either of these products? Do you like this week's Wanted Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment