Saturday, February 25, 2012

What to Wear....girl's night out

Today is a perfect day to be featuring What to Wear....girl's night out, since today is Friday after all. I have 5 outfits to suit every night out with your girls; movie night, dinner and drinks, party with friends, or dancing.
girls night out

 *I was trying so hard to find something to go over this tank top and this open sweater was all I could find. I would most likely go with a sleeveless shirt (I actually have one from Express) but this type would do too.

Top, $20
A N A short sleeve cardigan, $7
Lace shorts, $60
Steve Madden wedge heels, $100
Zara leather handbag, $30
Crystal stud earrings, $26


girl night out
Uniqlo v neck shirt, £25
Dorothy Perkins jeans, $44
T strap sandals, $35
Dorothy Perkins black tote, $59
Lauren Conrad stud earrings, $7.80


girls night out

*For this particular outfit, the black lacy bra with the white sheer shirt is one of my favorite looks. I would unbutton the white blouse to show a peek of the lace of the bra.
*Some of you may not like this look because of the black bra and white sheer shirt so if you don't like the black bra idea then you can opt out and wear a white/nude bra.

Blouse, $40
Abercrombie& Fitch vintage style jeans, $54
Hanky Panky cup bra, $54
Heel pumps, €91
Zara clutch hand bag, $36
Beading jewelry, $7

gno

T by Alexander Wang long top, $133
Fake leather legging, £16
Steve Madden high heel booties, $150
Dorothy Perkins bow handbag, $17
Turquoise jewelry, $22



gno

*so, normally I would never wear shorts with a chest baring shirt but I am sorry this shirt is absolutely amazing and since the shorts are longer, tailored, and baggy. I would definitely approve of this amazing outfit!
Racer back tank, $30
River Island black shorts, £25
Steve madden wedge, $90
Betsey johnson handbag, $59
Leopard belt, £20




What outfit would you guys be more likely to wear for a Girl's Night Out? What outfits do you guys wear for a girl's night (sweats, leggings, skirts, shorts)?

8 comments:

  1. what a great post!lovely suggestions!i love the second outfit!keep it up hun!
    xo
    http://styleflaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! thats means alot since I just started blogging!! make sure to follow!

      Delete
  2. I just bought blue skinnies yesterday so I'm definitely going to try that 2nd look soon! Very awesome :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. I just followed you! I recently started my own blog and would love some feedback or a follow back?! Thanks so much!
    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com

    Justinerawr, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much, really means alot!! I will totally check out your blog and follow you. I just started this blog too so we can always email back and forth for questions or something.

      Delete
  4. like!
    check out my blog
    and follow if you like it
    xx

    ReplyDelete