Friday, February 24, 2012

Celebrity Look ALike...Kourtney Kardashian

Celebrity Look ALike...Kourtney Kardashian

Hey guys,

Today's Celebrity Look Alike I am featuring the lovely Kourtney Kardashian in both looks. I absolutely adore her style so much, hence why she is in almost all of my Celebrity Looks Alike's.


I love these leopard shorts soooo much, I need to find them asap so I can wear them in the spring/summer! The blazer takes this outfit from cool and casual to dressy and chic!


If any of you know where to get these amazing leopard shorts, please  let me know!!


This next outfit is so cute, I love the bold necklace that she paired with this outfit because it adds that much needed color. The platform takes this whole outfit up a whole new level too! The only minus about this outfit is the skirt because it is very short and if your taller it might show a little too much skin! Luckily Kourtney is really short and can pull this skirt off.


I could only wish to have as great as style as Kourtney one day! She is my biggest fashion icon!


Which Kardashian do you guys like the best; Kourtney, Kim, or Khloe? Which of these 2 outfits would you guys pick to wear?


Planet jersey shirt, £39
Top, €24
H m blazer, £40
Lovers + Friends leopard print shorts, $99
Jane Norman mini skirt, £15
ALDO platform high heels, $50
MIA flat sandals, $50
Faux leather satchel, $38
Mantaray crossbody handbag, £25
AK Anne Klein gold plated bangle, $36
Chain necklace, £25
Mango retro sunglasses, £23
Old Navy round sunglasses, $9.94

6 comments:

  1. I love her style so much! You did a great job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is cute, wanna follow each other?

    Love,
    Julie -
    http://juliechoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, means alot. But I will for sure follow you!!

      Delete
  3. I love Kourtney's style! I'm really liking the first outfit you put together, because I think the color combinations are perfect! Just followed <3

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, she does have great style!! she is my fashion icon for sure!

      Delete