Sunday, February 26, 2012

Save vs. Splurge

Hey ladies,
Today is Save vs. Splurge day, which is my time to really research items that celebrities wear/have and those items "look alikes" that I/we can afford.  Hopefully you guys like my 3 picks for this week and if any of you have a item you want me to look for just email me!


H&M boyfriend jeans ($40): I think I am a little late with the whole "boyfriend jean" look but I am loving them and I am out on the hunt for a nice pair...oh and not too expensive, so these are perfect!


Current/Elliot boyfriend jeans ($228)


Ciao Bella two-tone riding boots ($90): I actually have these and I get compliments on them all the time!

Chanel two-tone riding boots (over $1,000): As seen on Kourtney Kardashian.


BCBG ballet flats ($35): I have these ballet flats too and I wear them all the time because they are simple and timeless.


Tory Burch ballet flats ($225): I really want a pair of her ballet flats because I hear they are so comfortable and I love the gold on it!


Do any of you ladies have any of these items? Let me know what you think of this weeks Save vs. Splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment