Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How to.....get a great butt

Hey guys,

So, I have been working out like crazy for the past couple of months and I am finally able to handle way more workouts! Well, I don't know about you but I really have been trying to get my butt in shape(literally)! I have been doing squats everyday(the first day=40 and I add 10 more each day) but I take 1 or 2 days off! 

Here are some inspirational butts all us girls are dying for!




Here are some different workouts to work your butt!!

Squats

PliƩ Squats on ball of feet

PliƩ Squats

Donkey Kicks

Lunges(can jump when switching legs)

Lunges(with weights and foot elevated) 

Fire Hydrant/Side kick

Donkey Kicks with weights

Hip extension(can add ball or add ball and roll ball toward but)

I have no idea what the name of this workout is and cannot find it online but my moms trainer taught me this one, which really works your butt and lower back(love handles).
*go in this position but make sure your back is hanging off the ball aliitle more than what the picture depicts(head/neck/shoulders should be on ball). Now bring your butt down to the ground while squeezing your butt in(just lightly tap the ground with butt) and lift hips in the air. This workout should look like your humping the air haha ;) make sure to squeeze your butt through the whole workout!!!
This picture depicts how your body should look better! You can add weight if you want.



I have been doing to squats for about 2 weeks and I am starting to see a slight difference in the butt!! Remember, everyone's body is different and will produce different results! Consult your doctor if you need!

Let me know if you guys have tried these or if you are going to start! Have any of you seen results from these workouts? How long do you guys think it will take to see a difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment