Monday, April 30, 2012

What to Wear...first date(guy approved)

Hey ladies,
Have you ever wondered what a guy would love for you to wear on the first date? If your like me I rarely think of what the guy likes but what I feel most confident in. This post helps you figure out what guys like the most for the first date, I guess all depending on where you are going for the first date! So, with talking to some guy friends they have come up with what first date outfit really catches their eye. (I am using clothing from Victoria's Secret, these pictures do not belong to me).

Summer dress
      

Jeans and cute top
       

Little black dress
  

Little white dress
          

Romper


Skirt with top
      

White jeans and sexy top
   
White shorts and sexy top


Which outfit would you pick for a first date?

1 comment:

  1. I like that there is quite a variety on this list. I guess it varies just as much as first dates and types of guys does. I can see that a some guys like women to appear much more casual (jeans and a top) on a first date and some guys like women to be a little more high maintenance (sexy dress). My favorite thing to wear on a first date is sexy jeans that fit super well and a top that shows just a little skin.

    ReplyDelete