Sunday, April 29, 2012

Save vs. Splurge

Hey ladies,
Happy Sunday! I hope all of your weekends were amazing!! I was at the mall this weekend and found some items that made me think of today's post. Ohh, and this post is focused on H&M and Victoria's Secret.

H&M, $17.95. You can pair this romper with a jacket for a night on the town or throw a black shirt over it and turn this romper into leopard shorts!


Victoria's Secret, $49.50.
      
H&M, $29.95. I own this jean jacket! This is an east jacket to throw on with practically everything, it is so versitile.

Victoria's Secret, $69.50.

2 comments:

  1. Great items! Thanks for finding the "steal" versions of it! The leopard romper is really cute!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love H&M and just bought a snakeskin romper there!
    xx Sarah

    http://fromcoasttocloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete