Thursday, June 21, 2012

What to Wear....to the beach, again

Hey guys,
So, I know many people who travel in the summer (me included) and however I am not going to Mexico or the Caribbean I am going to the Jersey Shore (I have gone almost every year since I have been a toddler). So this is a great time to tell you what to wear while at the beach!
These swimsuits are AMAZING! I was on twitter, following @TheJessicaJames, a.k.a. Jessie James and she turned me onto this site, Amore and Sorvete. I am going to definitely buy one of their suits!!

                               Jessie James in a Primrose White!! Beautiful!!
                    

Primrose White                                            Primrose Boy Senberry
     
Mint White Bouquet Print

Angel                                                                Marco
    

Now here are some beautiful Victoria's Secret bikinis!!
       Beach Sexy, $38/14                               Beach Sexy, $26/20
                     
Beach Sexy, $22/12(I have these bottoms)    Very Sexy, $42/48
                     
      Very Sexy, $28/46                                  Bombshell, $18/53
                       
Now here are some outfits to wear over your bikinis. I think these are the best go-to looks for a beach day: romper, dress, or jean shorts. I personally would be more likely to wear the romper or jean shorts.

beach

Which swim suit would you guys wear? Which outfit above would you guys likely choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment