Thursday, May 31, 2012

What To Wear...summer bbq

Hey ladies,
Summer is finally upon us and one thing most of us will be going to are BBQ's! I mean who doesn't love grilled food? I have always had dilemma of what to wear to a summer BBQ because there are some key elements to help you decide what to wear.
1. Will there be a pool/beach?
2. Is is hot or cool?
3. Is there a lot of standing or grass?

There are some basic necessities that you will need to bring when attending a BBQ, so follow carefully....
  
Sun Tan Lotion                                      Chap stick with s.p.f.                Hat

Dress
summer bbq
Sleeved dress, $47 Chilli Pepper blue summer dress, £27 ASOS wide shoes, $61 Madewell shoes, $210 Dooney bourke handbag, $198 D G orange handbag, $218

Romper
summer bbq

Swimsuit
summer bbq


I think comfort is key when it comes to summer bbq's because you do not want to be hot (jeans) or too dressy. Rompers and dresses are my go to summer bbq wear along with flat sandals(so I don't get a heel stuck in the grass or if my feet start hurting. Ohh and always remember to bring a swimsuit if there will be a pool or beach!

What are your go to outfits for summer bbq's?

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Following! I'd love it if you could check out my blog.
    :)

    http://peachesanddcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete