Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring Trends.... jean shirts

Hey ladies,
I have been in love with the denim shirt look for years now. I think its just an easy shirt to throw on for a lunch or running errands. I actually bought my denim shirt at Target over a year ago, so I cant find the one I have but I did find some other one's that you guys might like.

Banana Republic Soft Wash <em>Denim Shirt</em>Trouve Faded <em>Denim Shirt Denim</em> Chambray SmallEddie Bauer <em>Women's</em> Chambray Rain Pocket <em>Shirt</em>, Medium <em>Denim</em> XL Petite
            Banana Republic, $69.50                         Trouve(nordstroms), $88                         Eddie Bauer, $39.99                     


 Here are some celebrity inspirations...
  

Do you guys like the whole denim shirt look?

No comments:

Post a Comment