Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shopping Haul

Hey ladies,
I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Right now I am chilling on this beautiful but chilly Sunday afternoon watching Fast Five. Have you all seen this movie, it's amazing!
Any who, this weekend I got some amazing items and wanted to share it all with you.

Favorite Laugh(I did not buy this but I thought I should share this with you)
(sorry its blurry)
Ann Taylor Faux Fur Vest, I forgot how much I spent but this was definitely a steal.
Breaking Dawn d.v.d(I also got Water For Elephants & Limitless), 3 for $20
H& M Mint Capri Pants, $18(I finally found my mint jeans!!!)
Express boyfriend jeans, $70
Express black cropped jeans, $70(this one was 50% off so I got it for $35!!)
 Ombre T-shirt, free(My niece and I made tye-dye shirts over the weekend) This look is inspired but Phillip Lim menwear collection and also I have been seeing this look in all the stores lately like Express & Target)
H&M baby blue button up, $13

Did you guys find any good deals this weekend? Did you get anything that you would like to share? Which item above is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Love your mint pants, ombre shirt and baby blue button up! Fab:)

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete