Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Favorite Songs

Hey all,

I am so excited about today's post because I am featuring my favorite songs that I listen to the most. I have 3 favorite singers that are on constant repeat on my iPhone. However, I am really trying to listen to other singers because I love hearing new songs/singers that I have never listened to before.

Jessie James
                                                                       Military Man

                                                                        Why Can't I
John Mayer
                                                                     Shadow Days

Your Body is a Wonderland
Katy Perry
                                                                         Part of Me

Who are your guy's favorite singers? What songs do you recommend me to listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment