Saturday, March 31, 2012

What to Wear....to Texas

Hi dolls,
I am once again featuring a "Spring Break" what to wear that features Texas. I picked Texas because I know many people that go their for Spring Break specifically Padre Island. Since I have featured a what to wear at the beach I wanted to talk about what to wear other than being at the beach.
I don't know about you but if I ever went to Texas I would easily wear cowboy boots, plaid shirts, etc. so I could fit in more!


Here are some inspirations for you to decide what to wear while being in Texas....

                             




  
Here are some music videos to get you in the spirit to be a "cowgirl"!!!

Jessie James, Cowboy

Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova

What would you guys wear if you were going to Texas?

3 comments:

  1. What great photos! Love your post! It gave me some good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, means alot! We can for sure follow eachother!

    ReplyDelete