Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trends....the striped sweater

Hi dolls,
I was doing some research over the weekend to search for another trend that is hot right now and I found it; The Stripe Sweater. I have made 4 ways to pair up the same sweater and all you have to do is pick the one you like the most and rock it!

The Stripe Sweater & Jeans (I paired this sweater with boyfriend jeans but any type of jean would be amazing with this sweater. Also, the pop of red adds the greatest touch to this outfit, very nautical)
The Stripe Sweater & Maxi Skirt(I love this look, its very easy and effortless yet chic and sophisticated)
stripe sweater
Striped top, £65 Ankle length skirt, $64 Jessica Simpson flat heels, $80 Metallic belt, £9

The Stripe Sweater & Leather Shorts(This look is a little bit soft with a little bit hard)
stripe sweater
Knit top, £65 TIGHA black bike shorts, €129 Jeffrey Campbell black boots, $1,629 Red crocodile handbag, $23

The Stripe Sweater & Leggings(Leggings are the perfect thing to swear with an over sized sweater. This is perfect for running errands, Sunday brunch, or shopping)
stripe sweater


Which Stripe Sweater look would you love to rock?

4 comments:

  1. I would wear all of those! I love stripes :) Great sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the red flats and clutch!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a massive thing for stripes and this jumper certainly gets my vote! nice styling too :)
    xx

    bethwray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stripes are amazing! Make sure to follow, I would really love it!

      Delete