Monday, March 19, 2012

Makeup Monday

Hey dolls,

I am so excited to tell you about this amazing product I just purchased on Saturday and no it is not makeup. I had a blog maybe a month ago about shampoo & conditioners but I have fallen in love with a new product because it really works, do you want silky, smooth, shiny hair? I went to my sister-in-law's salon to get my hair a deep conditioning treatment, trim, and styled. My hair has never been this amazing in my life, it is smooth, silky, and as my dad put it "your hair looks like those hair commercials!" He never comments on my hair because my hair always looks the same. One of the main things my sister told me made my hair this way is her salon's new hair products by Moroccan Oil so I had to buy their shampoo and conditioner.
This product is Moroccan Oil: moisture repair shampoo & conditioner (for chemically damaged hair & color safe). This product is very much on the high end side since it is about $35 for each (I am very happy I got it 50% off so I only paid $35 instead of $70) and you only get 8.5 oz. But my sister told me that you don't use a lot of shampoo/conditioner, you only need a little bit per wash.

What shampoo/conditioner combo do you guys absolutely live for?


No comments:

Post a Comment